About the job E.R. Nurse
Bringing healthcare professionals and facilities together
RN Staff Inc. is a nationwide healthcare recruiting and staffing company. We place Nurses across all specialties within all types of healthcare settings. We recruit qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. The RN Staff team dedicates time to making long-term matches between our qualified clinical professionals and our client healthcare facilities in the United States. We look to fill both temporary and permanent staffing needs.
- Triage cases in order of urgency and need.
- Work with ER staff to stabilize incoming patients.
- Set broken bones.
- Perform tracheotomies and intubations.
- Give stitches and sutures.
- Start intravenous lines (IVs).
- Administer medications instructed by physicians.
- Create and maintain patient records.
- Transfer stable patients to other wings.
- Registered Nurse or Active License
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) Passer
- With an Authority To Test (ATT) - Welcome to Apply!
- With VISA Screen Certificate (VSC) or on-going VSC process is an advantage
- With IELTS/OET/PTE (to follow if not yet available)
- Non-NCLEX Passers can still apply
- Immigrant Visa / Can bring family members to the U.S.A.
- Can work anywhere in the U.S.A.
- Flexibility in work conditions
SIGN UP by clicking APPLY TO POSITION