Job Openings Waiter
About the job Waiter
- Ensure the daily operation of the back of house adheres to operating procedure guidelines.
- Perform food preparation tasks for all fruits, vegetables, meats, poultry, fish and used in recipes.
- Prepare all food items per recipe guidelines, tasting and adjusting for flavor.
- Ensure back of house area adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service.
- Maintain appropriate levels of necessary dishes and utensils; keep all dishware used in cooking and serving clean and sanitary at all times.
- Monitor supply levels in back of house area and replenish as necessary.
- Ensure compliance with all food-handling and sanitation regulations
- Prepares and serve ala carte food to the customer in a daily basis.
- Male not more than 35 years old.
- Has International Cuisines experience in a reputable hotels and restaurants. With previous experience in snack bar counter as a server and commis chef for minimum two years.
- Previous hotel experience is a priority (4 to 5 star hotel preferred).
- Knows how to prepare cold food and snacks for International cuisines.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knows how to take order and serve it to the customer.
- Must have experience in preparing hot and cold beverages, barista skills is an advantage.
- Flexible and willing to work alone per shift. As per Qatar Labor Law, working days is six days a week with one day off and eight hours a day with one hour break.
- Knowledgeable and food safety and proper hygiene in the kitchen.
- With valid passport and can able to deploy immediately.