About the job Waiter
Provide a brief description of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how it fits into the company or organization overall.
- The duties and responsibilities of a Waiter include welcoming and seating guests, taking guest orders, communicating them effectively to the kitchen and in addition, memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks.
- At least Vocational or College level/undergrad
- With 2 years minimum work experience from Casual/Fine Dining Restaurant or 3 to 5 Star Hotel
- Knowledge about POS Cashier but not required.
- With F&B and/or Hospitality related trainings certificate
- Can do multi tasking and willing to work for an extended hours if required
- Accommodation and Transportation will be provided by the company
- 42 days paid vacation leave upon completion of 2 years contract
Interested and qualified applicants may register and apply for this job at
Kindly anticipate email/text notification regarding the status of your application.
Lifelinks International Resources, Inc.
POEA License POEA-058-LB-031120-R
7458 Bagtikan Street, Makati City
For Manpower Pooling Only; No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants; Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.