About the job Team Leader (Custodial)
The Cleaning Team Leader leads a team of cleaners in their cleaning tasks. He/She ensures work area is cleaned by cleaners to company's standards. He/She respond to clients' enquiries and specific requests. He/She communicates clients' cleaning request to team. He/She trains new staffs on work procedures and on operation of cleaning equipment. He/She ensures all cleaning equipment is well maintained and is safe for use. He/She informs supervisors or managers when stock level of cleaning materials is low. He/She carries out any other reasonable duties as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
- Attend to clients' enquiries and requests.
- Carry out induction procedures with all new staff.
- Check cleaning equipment condition.
- Check work done by cleaners.
- Communicate and relate effectively at the workplace.
- Demonstrate understanding of cleaning methods and processes.
- Implement work plans.
- Inform supervisor or manager when stock level of cleaning materials is low.
- Inform team of clients' requests and follow up to ensure request is done.
- Instruct and delegate tasks to team.
- Oversee day-to-day cleaning operations.
- Provide appropriate guidance and training for cleaning staff.
- Resolve problems and make decisions at operational level.
- Train new cleaners on work procedures and operation of equipment.
- Should have a minimum experience of (5) years in large facilities (Airport/hospitals/hotels/ malls etc)
-VALID passport is a must