About the job ICU / PCU Nurse
Bringing healthcare professionals and facilities together
RN Staff Inc. is a nationwide healthcare recruiting and staffing company. We place Nurses across all specialties within all types of healthcare settings. We recruit qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. The RN Staff team dedicates time to making long-term matches between our qualified clinical professionals and our client healthcare facilities in the United States. We look to fill both temporary and permanent staffing needs.
- Evaluate and monitor the patients progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patients medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Registered Nurse or Active License
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) Passer
- With an Authority To Test (ATT) - Welcome to Apply!
- With VISA Screen Certificate (VSC) or on-going VSC process is an advantage
- With IELTS/OET/PTE (to follow if not yet available)
- Non-NCLEX Passers can still apply
- Immigrant Visa / Can bring family members to the U.S.A.
- Can work anywhere in the U.S.A.
- Flexibility in work conditions
SIGN UP by clicking APPLY TO POSITION