About the job Maintenance Technician
- With a minimum of 5 years in maintenance highly developed team.
- Knows how to modify, repair, and install satellite dishes.
- Should have a strong personality and leadership skills. Someone with courageous attribute in the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- The candidate should be able to direct, inspect, and monitor the quality of work performed by the Maintenance Technicians.
- Must have good English communication skills.
- Preferably with general knowledge about internet configuration.
- Should have knowledge about CCTV and TV satellite installation and repair of appliances.
- Responsible for daily inspection, repair and maintenance of appliances, CCTV, TV Satellite and transmitter tower equipment.
- Has general knowledge about access control systems.
- Should know how to make cable and wiring connections accurately.
- Degree or completed coursework in engineering or electronics.
- A college diploma or relevant education background in Electronic and Communication Engineering is required.
- With completion of certifications, programs and courses related in Information Technology, Computer Technician, Building Electrician and Basic Computer Hardware and Software Installation and Basic Networking Technology is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Fit to work, with valid passport and fully vaccinated.
Housing: Company provided
Transportation: Company provided
Meal : duty meals provided
Ticket : Every two years
Kindly anticipate email/text notification regarding the status of your application.
Lifelinks International Resources, Inc.
POEA License POEA-058-LB-031120-R
7458 Bagtikan Street, Makati City
For Manpower Pooling Only; No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants; Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.