Job Openings Fitness Room Attendant
About the job Fitness Room Attendant
For FILIPINOS only
A fitness attendant is responsible for the general supervision of a fitness center. The attendant typically welcomes guests and works to ensure that they have a safe and enjoyable experience. This position is also responsible for maintaining the weights and cardiovascular fitness areas to make sure equipment is clean, functioning properly and used according to the rules of the facility.
- Greet and check in all Fitness Center members.
- Monitor all activities within the Fitness Center.
- Provide daily care and cleaning of all equipment.
- Enforce all Fitness Center policies and procedures in a consistent manner.
- Attend all staff meetings and trainings.
- Provide assistance to all members in a safe and helpful manner on basic use of equipment and interpretation of Fitness Center policies.
- Communicate regularly with the management of the Fitness Center and provide additional assistance when requested.
- At least Vocational level Diploma holder
- At least 2 years of experience
- Resume and proven working experience as a Fitness Attendant
- Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Must be respectable, responsible and a positive role model.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to fitness and personal wellness.
- Possess a CPR/AED certification (will be offered through Fitness Center).
- Free flight at start and end of contract
- No Placement Fee
- Free Accommodation, Free Transportation, Free Food or Allowance