About the job Staff Nurse
We believe in the effectiveness of in-person learning which is why we set up a safe space for interested nurses to master the German language. During your time there, stay fully motivated and driven thanks to the family-like support from us and fellow nurses who share the same global career dream as you do!
- Must be a registered nurse
- Preferably with experience in the following: Acute Early Rehab Neurology, Neurological Intensive Care, ICU, IMC, Spine Surgery (all ages), Pediatric Orthopedics, and Pediatrics, Internal, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiac Catheter Lab, Geriatrics, Visceral Surgery, OR.
- With minimum of 2 years of related working experience
- Willing to undergo 8-10 months of intensive German language training + processing of German working visa & OEC from the POEA.
Why GP Care?
- 90% average passing rate on the German Language Certification Test on our nurses' first try
- Free German language training from A1 to B2 + Examination Fees covered
- Free training materials & monthly allowance
- Free financial assistance with translations & notarizations of documents
- Zero Placement Fee / Zero Salary Deductions
Send your CV now to Mvillon@lifelinks.com.ph