Job Openings Housekeeping Attendant
About the job Housekeeping Attendant
For FILIPINOS only
We are seeking a diligent Hotel Housekeeper who will keep our hotel looking its absolute best. You will work with a team of cleaning professionals and may be assigned to different shifts each week. Our ideal Hotel Housekeeper has a keen eye for detail while handling vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and sweeping duties. Our hotel staff prides itself on providing outstanding hospitality to our guests, and your housekeeping services are a significant part of this. Candidates with prior cleaning experience are preferred, but we are willing to train hardworking people who are team players.
- Clean and tidy up hotel rooms, hallways, elevators, lobbies, common areas, fitness and business centers, and restaurants
- Dust and polish various surfaces and furniture
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors
- Empty trash bins
- Change linens and towels and replace toiletries
- Provide laundry services for guests
- Collaborate with the housekeeping team to complete the daily cleaning schedule
- Restock cleaning supplies in the hand cart.
- Report any issues that require maintenance.
- At least Vocational level Diploma holder
- At least 2 years of experience
- Resume and proven working experience as a Housekeeper
- Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment and supplies
- Physical stamina for being on your feet throughout shifts.
- Able to lift upwards of 25 pounds.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to follow instructions.
- Time-management skills
- Free flight at start and end of contract
- No Placement Fee
- Free Accommodation, Free Transportation, Free Food or Allowance