About the job Registered Nurse (Special Care Nursery)
Bringing healthcare professionals and facilities together
RN Staff Inc. is a nationwide healthcare recruiting and staffing company. We place Nurses across all specialties within all types of healthcare settings. We recruit qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. The RN Staff team dedicates time to making long-term matches between our qualified clinical professionals and our client healthcare facilities in the United States. We look to fill both temporary and permanent staffing needs.
- Assessing, observing, and speaking to patients
- Recording details and symptoms of patient medical history and current health
- Preparing patients for exams and treatment
- Administering medications and treatments, then monitoring patients for side effects and reactions
- Creating, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans with the medical team
- Performing wound care, such as cleaning and bandaging them
- Assisting in medical procedures as needed
- Operating and monitoring medical equipment
- Drawing blood, urine samples, and other body fluids for lab work
- Educating patients and family members on treatment and care plans, as well as answering their questions
- Supervising licensed practical and vocational nurses, nursing assistants, and nursing students
- Registered Nurse or Active License
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) Passer
- With an Authority To Test (ATT) - Welcome to Apply!
- With VISA Screen Certificate (VSC) or on-going VSC process is an advantage
- With IELTS/OET/PTE (to follow if not yet available)
- Non-NCLEX Passers can still apply
- Immigrant Visa / Can bring family members to the U.S.A.
- Can work anywhere in the U.S.A.
- Flexibility in work conditions
SIGN UP by clicking APPLY TO POSITION