Job Openings Laundry Attendant
About the job Laundry Attendant
For FILIPINOS only
We are searching for an attentive laundry attendant to support the functions of our establishment. The laundry attendant's responsibilities include cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. You should also be able to keep a record of which items belong to whom.
To be successful as a laundry attendant, you should demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Top-notch candidates will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them.
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers' queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- At least Vocational level Diploma holder
- At least 2 years of experience
- Resume and proven working experience as a Laundry Attendant
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds unaided.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
- Free flight at start and end of contract
- No Placement Fee
- Free Accommodation, Free Transportation, Free Food or Allowance