About the job Cashier (FEMALE)
FEMALE - Cashier
United International Private School LLC is the first Philippine School in Dubai, UAE. The school was founded in September 1992 by Col. Mohammad Al Hersh and Dr. Mohamed ALNeyadi, the owners who share both great vision on providing quality education and meeting demands of the Philippine community in Dubai and the neighboring emirates.
ACADEMIC POLICIES RECORDS
A. Medium of Instructions
The School utilizes English as the medium of instructions in all learning areas except for Filipino and Arabic classes.
B. Basis for Grading/Assessment
In every grading period the result of the components of Summative Assessment Written Works (WW), Performance Tasks (PT) and Quarterly Assessment (QA) will be the basis for grading.
Summative assessment measures the different ways learners use and apply all relevant knowledge, understanding, and skills. It is usually conducted after a unit work and/or at the end of an entire quarter to determine how well learners can demonstrate content knowledge and competencies articulated in the learning standards. The tables 1 and 2 show the Components and Tools of Summative Assessment.
Likewise, to measure the standards reached by the students and to monitor the teachers quality of their work and whether their classes are at the target expected examinations are being conducted.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or at least college level in any Finance course
- Min. 3 years experience in the same field or higher
- Employment Certificate/s
- Overtime rate: As per UAE Labor Laws
- 2 years contract (renewable)
- Accommodation and food allowance shall be in accordance with the position with a minimum of 1,000 AED
- Paid Home leave of 30 working days
- Free transportation from accommodation to the worksite and back
- Free airfare
- Visa / Work Permits to be provided for free
- Pre-employment Medical Examination is reimbursable
- Accident / Life / Health insurances will be provided as per UAE Labor Laws
Working at UIPS, Dubai