About the job Surgical Nurse
Bringing healthcare professionals and facilities together
RN Staff Inc. is a nationwide healthcare recruiting and staffing company. We place Nurses across all specialties within all types of healthcare settings. We recruit qualified healthcare professionals in the U.S. and internationally to meet the needs of our diversified client base. The RN Staff team dedicates time to making long-term matches between our qualified clinical professionals and our client healthcare facilities in the United States. We look to fill both temporary and permanent staffing needs.
- Giving preoperative instructions.
- Preparing patients for surgery.
- Assisting the Anaesthetist and Surgeons when needed.
- Sterilizing and marking incision sites.
- Intervening when there are complications.
- Administering medication.
- Preparing the operating room.
- Registered Nurse or Active License
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) Passer
- With an Authority To Test (ATT) - Welcome to Apply!
- With VISA Screen Certificate (VSC) or on-going VSC process is an advantage
- With IELTS/OET/PTE (to follow if not yet available)
- Non-NCLEX Passers can still apply
- Immigrant Visa / Can bring family members to the U.S.A.
- Can work anywhere in the U.S.A.
- Flexibility in work conditions
SIGN UP by clicking APPLY TO POSITION