About the job Customer Experience Agent
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through online portals/systems
Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
Serve as product expert to support customer needs
Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Has working knowledge of various online communication tools used in e-commerce businesses and SaaS platforms
1-2 years of experience in Customer Support
- Experience in handling E-commerce/Saas businesses is a plus
Experience working remotely is a plus
Have handled customer support needs of US/UK clients
Has great problem solving skills
Can work with minimum supervision
Open to working in shifts
Has a conducive remote working environment
- Has a stable internet connection, hardware and power – with backups in case of outages