About the job Back End Engineer (Fintech/P2P Lending)
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a Financial Technology/P2P Lending company that is looking for a Back End Engineer role across levels. This position will report directly to the Lead Back End.
• Design, build and maintain the server-side of software application i.e. build the structure of software application.
• Set the software team’s foundations of what they need to do to achieve the main goals.
• Write business logic, server scripts, and APIs that will later be used by the other developers and members of the team.
• Optimize servers for speed and stability, ensure the structure is secure, and generate reusable code libraries and data storage solutions
• 2-3 years of experience in software development.
• Has good hands-on experience in developing software using GoLang.
• Has very good hands-on experience in writing unit test cases in GoLang.
• Has good hands-on experience in developing web services using REST
• Should have good exposure to SQL and No-SQL databases
• Exposure to containerization (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) is a plus.
• Has good exposure to CI/CD (BitBucket pipeline, Jenkins).
• Hands-on experience in microservices-based architecture.
• Able to review codebase of developers at least in the programming languages of Golang
• Should have experience working in Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of cloud-native infrastructure is a plus.
• Should be a good team player, knows how to constructively give/accept feedback.
• Should have good written and verbal communication skills.