About the job Executive Sous Chef (Fine-Dining Restaurant)
We are recruiting on behalf of a award winning & leading F&B/Lifestyle group in Indonesia with a strong presence and multiple top of mind high-end establishments.
Handling and managing multiple outlets, including systems, training, costing, recipe development, product sourcing and pricing, people management, kitchen design, equipment and layout of kitchens.
- Profile for Executive Chef or strong Executive Sous Chef currently with multiple operations, or for current restaurant group company Background in Western and Asian cuisines, large kitchen operations
- Mature, high confident, responsible, able to run and manage large team, outgoing personality, strong people skills
- Has previous experience doing multiple opening and pre-openings shops, brands, outlets, or hotels
- Strong organizational and planning skills required
- Experience in casual dining restaurants, multiple outlets, creative flair with Western & Asian cuisine repertoire fresh foods, salads, sandwiches, healthy foods, canapés, buffet spreads, spa cuisine, casual/elegant dining fare, live cooking station presentations
- Hands on, disciplined and good trainer/teacher skills preferred
- Preferably Candidate with overseas experience with age 32-45 years old range