Job Openings Instructor (Tech Education)
About the job Instructor (Tech Education)
This role will report directly to the Campus Director and responsible for planning, organizing, teaching, monitoring, and assessing student progress in an ongoing basis
- Collecting, recording and reporting all necessary information related to students in a timely manner.
- Monitors and assesses students’ progress on a regular basis.
- Prepares class sessions and assignments to help students grasp course content and how it integrates with overall student learning outcomes for the course.
- Teaches courses in accordance with deﬁned course standards and outcomes.
- Creates a learning environment that encourages student involvement and participation.
- Documents students’ attendance, participation, and academic progress by giving and grading assignments, projects, quizzes and/or examinations that lead to a ﬁnal grade.
- Submits course grades to Campus Director.
- Is accessible to students outside the classroom, providing ample periods of time for mentoring students in matters related to academic success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information System or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Web Developer
- Experience in Lecturing or Mentoring
- Have interpersonal skills, Analytical thinking and judgment, Presentation skills, Detail-oriented, and Problem-solving skills