About the job Group Head Risk (Bank)
This role will report directly to the Director and responsible to lead, manage, and improve the performance under 5 divisions (Operational Risk, Market Liquidity, Credit Risk, Digital and IT.)
· Capability/Experienced in handling 5 aspect of Financial Institution Risk: Operational, Credit, Market Liquidity, Digital, IT
· Monitor bank performance and growth and ensure they are well within the Risk-acceptance level.
· Monitor and evaluate the current risk assessments and ensure the whole risk function of the bank is aware, adapting, and practicing the prevailing regulation.
· Responsible to ensure all 5 risk aspects of the bank are well managed and well anticipated.
· Work with Legal, compliance and other functions to support the bank overall Risk and Compliance
· Lead, manage and improve the performance of the 5 divisions under Risk.
· Bachelor Degree’s from reputable university
· Minimum 15 years of experience working in a bank
· Has experience in managing at least 3 aspects of the risks mentioned and exposure to the remaining aspects.
· Candidate must have an established background in bank and/or other Financial Institution.
· Ideally candidate must possess BSMR level 4, and Basel level 3