Job Openings Business Development & Partnership Manager (Loyalty Consulting)
About the job Business Development & Partnership Manager (Loyalty Consulting)JOB SUMMARY
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales, acquiring new clients and sponsorships for the group’s businesses and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both financial gain and clients’ satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify sales leads and sponsorship opportunities
- Develop comprehensive marketing proposals including quotes (proposed fees) to market
- products, services as well as marketing content ideas.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients, lead sales pitch and presentations
- Promote the company’s products and services addressing or predicting clients objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field
- At least 3 years experience as business development manager or a relevant role
- Experience in media, entertainment or digital agency is a plus.
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge about technology products and content driven marketing
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty