About the job Product Owner (Loyalty Consulting)
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, which is a Loyalty Consulting Company. They are currently looking for talent to join their business.
Responsible for the leadership of new product development that are cross-functional and managing the delivery of tailor-made product for multiple brands at a time.
• Identifying opportunities in developing new products and/or services by conducting market research, analysis and collaborating internally and externally.
• Define, communicate and maintain the product’s vision, goals, implementation, and results.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams from consulting, technology, operations, and business support.
• Develop the products business case including mechanism, roadmap and growth opportunities.
• Creative thinker with a vision.
• Sharp problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
• Fluent in English and comfortable presenting in English, great in making proposals.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a product owner or involved in managing a product lifecycle.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university is mandatory.• Experience in loyalty management, hospitality, travel, and lifestyle business is a plus.