About the job iOS Engineer (Health Tech)
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading Health-Tech company in Indonesia.
As a Software Development Engineer for IOS, your primary role is creating and developing highly usable, interoperable, and performant IOS applications. It would be best if you do it with a strong emphasis in uses of design patterns effectively, write extensible codes with good abstractions and separation of concerns.
• Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS apps to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI / UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, bitbucket
• Familiarity with continuous integration