Job Openings Division Head - Operational Risk (Bank)
About the job Division Head - Operational Risk (Bank)
This role will report directly to the Group Head Risk and responsible to lead and manage the Operational Risk team and ensure all the operational risks are going well.
- Lead and manage the Operational risk division of the bank
- Update with the current regulation/trend and calibrate which aspects can be adopted and must be adjusted by the bank.
- Adapt and socialize prevailing procedures to bank wide following the bank operational and standard
- Build culture and awareness especially regarding Operational risk surrounding the bank
- Work alongside other Risk departments of the bank ensuring the bank wide risks are aligned.
- Periodic evaluation of the risk strategic implementation towards bank overall operation/performance.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor Degree’s from reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experience as Risk Department Head
- Proven experience and full capability in Operational risk department.
- Has experience managing a team of minimum 5-10 staffs.
- Ideally candidate must possess both BSMR and Basel level 3