Job Openings Product Manager (Loyalty Consulting)
About the job Product Manager (Loyalty Consulting)
Responsible for the leadership of new product development that are cross functional and managing the delivery of tailor-made products for multiple brands at a time.
- Identifying opportunities in developing new products and/or services by conducting market research, analysis and collaborating internally and externally.
- Define, communicate and maintain the product’s vision, goals, implementation and results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from consulting, technology, operations and business support.
- Create project documentation including business processes and systems mapping
- Develop the products business case including mechanism, roadmap and growth opportunities
- Communicate new products and business case to a technical audience
- Experienced and have an understanding of a product’s technological requirements
- Familiar and have enthusiasm in the blockchain technology
- Creative thinker with a vision Sharp problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Fluent in English and comfortable presenting in English, great in making proposals
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a product Manager or involved in managing a product lifecycle
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university is mandatory
- Experience in loyalty management, hospitality, travel and lifestyle business is a plus.