About the job Project Manager - Kyriba (Tech Unicorn)
The Project Manager will assist in the upgrading and ongoing maintenance of our Treasury Management system.
The Project Manager will interact with our 3rd-party Kyriba vendor, Associate Director of Treasury, business users, and IT support staff to understand requirements, evaluate solutions, scrub and convert existing data, resolve discrepancies, communicate system status, lead training, and document system changes.
This role will also be responsible for the implementation of various Kyriba Treasury Workstation add-ons (extensions) necessary to support users’ needs.
- Identifies and coordinates project deliverable according to recommended strategic plans and timelines.
- Liaise with project member from a different division (e.g Engineers, QA, Risk Management team, etc) to coordinate the needed task
- Ensure resource availability and allocation along with detailed action plans and scheduling.
- Assist to identify project risk, define contingency plan, resolve issues and potential conflicts within a project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties if there are changes on project scope, schedule, or costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques while maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Conduct project post-mortem meetings to identify key learnings to be shared across the firm, and share best practices with the wider audience
- Bachelor’s degree in any major that is able to manage stakeholders, to balance schedules, interests, timelines, and expectations.
- Must have at least 2 complete lifecycle implementations/upgrades with Kyriba SAAS Treasury Management
- Must have a minimum of 5 to 7 years of Kyriba Software implementation and/or migration experience
- Technical skills and knowledge (MS Project, JIRA, Harvest Forecast or any business process/projects management tools)
- Familiar with Agile / SCRUM methodology is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (both Indonesia and English)
- Interest and passion in digital technology
- Experience in Technology industry or Software development organization is a plus
- Project Management Training/Certification is a plus