About the job Head Chef (Indian Cuisine Restaurant) - Open for Expatriate
We are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning Hospitality Group in Indonesia and the region for the role of Head Chef.
This role will report directly to the Group Corporate Chef and will be assigned to lead their Kitchen operation in one of their brands serving Indian cuisine.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other related activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings
- Fully in charge of hiring, managing, and training kitchen staffs
- Ensure the restaurant complies with prevailing nutrition, sanitation, and safety standards.
- Approve and 'polish' dishes before they reach customer
- Maintain the reputation of the restaurant and consistent food quality
- Degree in Culinary science or related field
- Proven experience as a Head Chef or Sous Chef
- Exceptional proven knowledge of Indian cuisine and good with recipes
- Having worked in a renowned Indian cuisine restaurant or 5 stars hotel.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Exceptional proven ability of Kitchen operation and ability in dividing responsibilities.
- Up to date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes.