Job Openings IT Manager (F&B and Hospitality)
About the job IT Manager (F&B and Hospitality)
IT Manager will be responsible for the management and control of the company's IT assets. This position will report to the Chief Transformation Officer directly.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of engineers and technology, internally and contract professionals.
- Managing all the infrastructure and netwok of the company
- Managing hardware and software
- Monitoring all the IT devices
- Ensuring secure and stable connectivity and testing network protocols
- Maintain the network stability
- Handling the company website, digital menu, internet, etc
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or similar
- Minimal experience 5 years in the same field
- Have an experience in handling Huawei or Alibaba cloud
- Have a good analytical, problem-solving skill and leadership
- Extensive knowledge of network connectivity, technologies, protocols and securities.
- Fluent and comfortable communicating in English