About the job Senior Creative (Media and Loyalty Company)
We are looking for a highly creative, hardworking and detail-oriented senior designer or creative art director with over 5 years’ experience working part of a creative team as a Senior Creative. This position will report directly to the CEO.
• Design for a variety of communications touch points such as social media, digital, experiential with a focus on virtual event environment design and aesthetics.
• Participate in group brainstorms and working sessions
• Strategize, manage, and execute the visual style of campaigns from art direction, styling, storyboarding, photo shooting and editing
• Support new business by playing an active role in proposal development and pitch presentation
• Confident to lead the entire creative process of a project or campaign from ideation to execution
• Able to help guide strategy and ideation holistically including conceptual development, design and copy
• Experience in working collaboratively with account management teams, producers, videographers, designers and other vendors/ collaborators in bringing ideas to life
• Experience in Digital Agency is a MUST
• Ability to express ideas clearly and confidently
• Strong desire to define the look and feel of what is next in creativity and design and an interest in the latest content creation, production and digital media
• Ability to take the lead, set direction and execute final work, frequently under tight deadlines
• Be flexible in your hours in order to accommodate communication with other team members and to hit tight project deadlines.
• Team player, self-motivated and ability to work independently