Job Openings Recruitment Associate Manager (Tech Unicorn)
About the job Recruitment Associate Manager (Tech Unicorn)
We are recruiting behalf of a well-known tech unicorn startup in Indonesia.
- End-to-end responsibility to hire mid-senior level employees within the organization
- Provide guidance, advice, and direction on hiring strategies or potential solutions to junior team members
- Manage expectations and build a strong and healthy relationship with stakeholders
- Managing recruiters, leadership/team management responsibilities focusing on the successful achievement of self and team targets (SLA, Volume, Experience) - including assigning jobs and/or responsibilities to relevant team members
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Propose team related action (hiring/replacing/rotation) to Recruitment Lead
- Bachelor's Degree holder is preferred with at least 6 to 7 years of relevant experience in agency or in-house recruitment experience for engineering and non engineering roles across all levels, preferably with international exposure.
- Preferably showing versatility to move from Tech and Non Tech, or a very strong in a specific network portfolio (e.g. Financial Services, Banking, etc.)
- Proven track record in sourcing and hiring in a fast paced or fast growing environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while ensuring a professional level of tact and diplomacy with all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills