About the job Principal Engineer - Android (Health Tech)
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the most prominent Health Tech companies looking to hire a PE Android.
1. Identify problem patterns and issues for refactoring and redesigning areas of ownership
2. Troubleshoot dependent systems/sub-systems effectively
3. Identify the right coding paradigm for a given context
4. Improve coding standard across the team
5. Provide input for end-to-end functional test coverage for the product
6. Enable platformization wherever applicable
7. Play an instrumental role in the selection of tech stack and technology choices for the team
8. Ability to plan projects (scoping, risk mitigation, dependency management, prioritization, estimation, success criteria, metrics management) effectively
9. Create formal mentoring plans for the growth of an engineer(s) in assigned competencies
● Passionate about Android Platform
● Applying solid CS & OO design principles when building apps
● Expert level java experience and android application development experience
● Ability to architect solutions from scratch as well as jump in & refactor large existing code base
● Have an eye for elegant mobile UX. Strong understanding of UI design principles.
● Experience is multi-threaded programming
● Experience in writing apps that work well in resource-constrained devices
● Understanding of SQL databases & memory-mapped object stores
● Familiarity with Unit test cases
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or related field, or equivalent experience.