About the job General Manager (P2P Lending)
We are recruiting on behalf of one of P2P Lending companies in Indonesia and they are looking for General Manager, the most senior role in the company. This position will be responsible to lead the whole commercial and operational functions.
• Leading and managing the end-to-end of the business. Including sales, business development, product and technology, operation, risk management and collection.
• Shaping the financial products roadmap and define key product capabilities
• Understanding and keep abreast of the competitive landscape, having a clear view of the positioning of your services against competitors
• Sustaining the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
• Managing the whole P&L of the business
• Introducing and experimenting new channels for growth (revenues, users, transactions, market shares etc).
• Coaching, and ensuring development of the team members. Driving the recruitment and training across different functions.
• Developing and implementing objectives, strategies, and efficient sales forecasting systems.
• Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams' performances.
• Collaborating across multiple teams to ensure alignment to roadmap and delivery plan
• Acquiring and maintaining key relationships with partners (banks, fintech, other enterprise sectors)
You must come with an impressive track record of continuous delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead.
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of experiences in Financial Industry (Banking, FinTech, etc) and/or top Consulting Firm along with the proven capability of strong leadership skills
• Graduating from reputable university with a Bachelor's degree and above in Accounting, Business, Data Analytics, Finance, Engineering and other related fields
• Vast network in banks, SaaS, regulators, or other relevant industry ecosystem
• Have experience managing multiple projects, and good in coordination and communications
• Strong problem solving, quantitative, critical and logical thinking, and analysis. Ability to quickly understand complex discussions and grasp the critical issues to focus on
• Creative in providing out-of-the-box solutions while remaining structured and methodical
• Able to work independently and cross-functionally and clearly identify dependencies, escalate potential roadblocks and recommend effective actions
• Fluent in both written and spoken English, excellent communication, stakeholder management, and problem-solving skills. Strong drive to make things happen and influence others.
• Have adequate product/tech knowledge (e.g. knows what is API, BRD).
• Growth mindset to always go the extra mile in learning and upgrading yourself, can-do attitude, be agile and flexible in adapting to a dynamic environment