About the job Head of Human Resources (Education Company)
On behalf of one of our clients in the Education Company, they are currently looking for Head of Human Resources who is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Performs other duties as required.
The Must Haves:
- At least five years of human resource management experience are required.
- Experience leading a team of recruiters.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.