About the job Head of Organic (Health Tech)
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the most prominent Health Tech companies looking to hire a Head of Organic.
● Take ownership of marketing strategies across all non-paid channels, including email, newsletter, blog, SEO, and content.
● Rigorously analyze campaign results and optimize growth strategy accordingly.
● Lead user and market research initiatives and work with our Product and Business Development teams
to translate customer data into action items.
● Hire and manage teams to produce beautiful, persuasive marketing assets.
● Set standards for strategy, planning, analysis, and recurring execution.
● Share weekly performance reports with the entire team and provide actionable recommendations.
● Stay up to date on competitive landscape and identify areas of opportunity.
● Deliver projects on time and with integrity.
● Work closely with Director of Paid Marketing to optimize both paid and non-paid marketing efforts.
● Be a thought leader and contribute to a culture of learning and high achievement.
● 5+ years of organic marketing and analysis for highly-relevant B2C businesses.
● Data-driven decision maker experienced in A/B testing and conversion analysis.
● Fluency in brand communications.
● Expert presentation skills and an obsession with brand, design, and language.
● Outstanding copyediting and proofreading skills.
● Ability to self-direct and drive projects from strategy to execution.
● Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to adapt to new conditions on short notice.
● Deep understanding of media landscape and popular culture and an ability to forecast trends.
● An aversion to conformity + desire to create category-defining creative.