Job Openings DevOps Engineer (Fintech)
About the job DevOps Engineer (Fintech)
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-known P2P lending company.
- Manage SAAS platform infrastructure in GCP
- Define CI/CD architecture and pipeline
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Be a SME for infrastructure, release processes and cloud technologies.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Managing infrastructure upgrades
- Configuration and management of alerts and monitoring
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Engineering graduate or postgraduate from a reputed university.
- More than 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Proficient with git and git workflows, cloud technologies (preferably GCP).
- Have an experience of configuring and setup continuous integration service
- Skill sets: Kubernetes, Python, Docker, SQL, Git, OOP
- Good knowledge of Python or scripting languages.
- Have good knowledge of networking
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Collaborative team spirit.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills