About the job Credit Analyst (Fintech Sharia)
We are recruiting on behalf of a Fintech Lending Sharia company looking for a Credit Analyst.
• Evaluate the credit risk of a customer and make a recommendation to the company on whether to provide credit terms to the customer.
• Analyze the financial data of the potential client, and evaluate the client’s credit payment history, assets, liabilities, and earning history to determine their suitability for credit terms. Evaluate audited annual reports, financial statements, management accounts, and market data.
• Review existing customers’ credit limits to determine if they qualify for an increase in their credit limit. Assess the repayment history, earnings information, as well as any history of defaulting on credit. Make a decision on whether to increase or decrease a customer’s credit limit.
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, or other related fields
• Experience as a Credit Analyst with a minimum of 3-5 years
• Have a wide networking
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment