Job Openings Brand Activation Manager (Education Company)
About the job Brand Activation Manager (Education Company)
On behalf of one of our clients in the Education Company, they are currently looking for Brand Activation Manager position. This position will be responsible for handling end-to-end brand marketing activity and will report directly to the CEO/owner.
- Build nationwide brand awareness and positive image/perception.
- Consistent and strategic omni channel communication.
- Crate and execute memorable campaign with a positive consumer experience.
- Will be responsible for the planning, executing, and monitoring overall brand communications in various channels and serves multiple stakeholders.
- Effectively strategize and execute long-term marketing plans and short-term activities to support business outcomes in member acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Lead and conduct the overall implementation of offline marketing activation programs including overseeing, supervising, reviewing, evaluating, and improving the work at the marketing-operational level with a seamless flow.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all the campaigns which involve but are not limited to design, creative-brief writing, media and demand planning, and go-to-market strategy with careful monitoring of effectiveness.
- Ensure smooth effective collaboration across cross-functional teams such as sales, service, business development, and other functions.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in the marketing role, either in-house or in an agency of PR, advertising, marketing communications, brand management, media planning, and other relevant roles.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, constantly changing & evolving work environment.
- Be a great team player, willing to learn, and enjoy working in a fast-paced education technology company.
- Having overseas education or work experiences in an international environment.
- Native or fluent in writing and speaking in English.
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Translate strategy into execution plans and action.
- Get your hands dirty to support your team, despite the leadership role.
- Agility and flexibility to adapt execution plans last minute, if necessary.
- Highly organized: strong forward planning mindset and sound time management skills to tackle both urgent short-term tasks and important long-term tasks within tight deadlines.
- Excel and thrive under high pressure
- Effective communication skills.
- High level of IQ and EQ.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Logical, rationale, and data-driven.
- Strong commercial mindset and judgment.
- Good logical and analytical skills.