Job Openings Senior Sales Investor Relation & Corporate (Real Estate)
About the job Senior Sales Investor Relation & Corporate (Real Estate)
We are recruiting on behalf of a Real Estate company, and they are currently looking to hire a Senior Sales Investor Relation & Corporate that will report directly to the CMO.
- Familiar with Bulking sales.
- Prepare presentation materials, for example, slides, talking points, and reserve materials used in presentations to investors/corporates.
- Maintain existing clients and ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services of the company.
- Build relationships with potential clients to find out what the needs and interests of these clients are.
- Having a good network with domestic and foreign investors for corporations/investors engaged in the Warehouse, Hospitality, Data Center, Mining, etc. business.
- Have Leads (database) for Property & Non-Property tenants.
Target Oriented towards Bulking Sales
- Education Min. Bachelor of Business Management or equivalent
- Have experience Min. 5 years, especially in Corporate & Bulking Sales
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Sales process from the approach to the closing process.
- Have good communication skills, able to make presentations and also negotiations.