About the job Sales Development Representative (Information Services)
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, an Information Services Global company that is looking to hire a position Sales Development Representative, located in Jakarta.
• Product knowledge. Constantly talks to the new business and account managers team as well as with other departments like product, support, and marketing. They know and understand the product on a different level. Learning from them adds a new perspective.
• Organization and time management
• Resilience and determination
• Conversational skills
• Connect with as many leads as possible: SDRs have a few different methods of making contact via phone calls, emails, voicemails, LinkedIn connections, direct mail, personalized video, social media messages, events
• Conduct in-depth research on markets & prospects: Define a target audience. It’s pinpointing the ideal customer and knowing what problems they have that you can solve. This information will guide your outreach and conversations. The target audience should be aligned with the sales strategy and learn about a specific lead. Preparation gives confidence and shows prospects that the SDR has taken the time to understand them. It builds rapport and credibility.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone calls to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Reach out by phone and hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects.
• Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
• Work internally with the Sales Management and Marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations.
• Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Ensure the effective handover or introduction of accounts to the Sales team, as well as maintain accurate customer contact and data in CRM.
• Effective contact database management – data sourcing, contact qualification, classification, communication, and updates.
• Minimum 1,5 years of experience in Sales Representative
• Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Representative.
• Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
• Must be familiar with CRM practices (knowledge of Salesforce CRM will be an added advantage), along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
• Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
• Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
• Fast learner and passionate about sales.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Aggressive, self-motivated, mature, and target-oriented