Job Openings Head of Sales (Online Media)
About the job Head of Sales (Online Media)
Head of Sales is responsible for managing all sales operations for an organization or business. Their duties include drafting sales reports, meeting sales targets, and estimating sales profit for products. These experts are talented in negotiation and marketing.
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meet with Sales Managers to assess company performance.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related fields.
- Additional education or experience in Media or Agency may be preferred.
- Experience in Sales minimal 5 years
- Competency in English
- Have wide networking
- Ability to negotiate and understand of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment