About the job Senior Product Marketing Manager (Tech Unicorn)
We are recruiting on behalf of one of Tech Startup companies in Indonesia and they are looking for Senior Product Marketing Manager. This position will be responsible for optimizing the business's marketing strategy including promotional and raising awareness of the brand and handling the whole marketing process, increasing the sales, and acquiring new customers. This position will report directly to the Head of Business Unit (2 layers below C-level).
• In charge of the orchestration of marketing strategy across all channels and the management of its performance, content & creative development, to effectively and efficiently fuel consumer demand, drive brand strength, and strengthen our connection with drivers & merchants in each city, also in a cutthroat competition with most valuable companies in SEA
• Collaborate cross-departmental across the organization to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies, internally and externally
• Deepen audience insights through developing quantitative and qualitative understanding of internal and external brand trends
• Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
• Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of various best-in-class marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
• Create, plan conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales, also monitor and evaluate if the strategic plan is effective and efficient or not for the team, including working with product, data, and engineering to build efficient marketing technology tools and processes
• Pursue and implement efficiencies in all areas of marketing through new approaches, market research and audience studies and focus groups, benchmarks/metrics, and evaluation to measure performance
• Build, motivate, and develop the team; create and implement a long-term plan for marketing team structure and growth to ensure that all functional resources are in alignment with the business unit’s vision and strategic objectives and perform at the highest level of quality, consistency and efficiency
• Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
• Effectively plan, allocate and monitor marketing budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Form and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure buy-in with marketing initiatives.
• Able to convince internal Marketing team in implementing the marketing strategies which will increase company’s monthly DAU and purchasers
• Act as arbitrator and final decision maker for marketing discussion/ argument/ alternative and give a rationale and easy to accept explanation of the taken decision.
• Comprehensive understanding through new approaches of the marketing channels, customer lifecycle management, customer journey and funnel usage, reach and media consumption opportunities, industry dynamics.
• Able to understand and drive execution of marketing strategy and initiatives to reach set targets and take accountability for the team outcome and target achievements.
• Minimum 10-15 years of similar experiences, exp in leading a marketing organization with a proven track record of business results.
• Fluency in reading, writing, speaking and listening in both English & local language in the respective country
• Background from management consulting, E-commerce, MNC with online channels, technology startup will be a plus;
• Excellent quantitative, qualitative, analytical and critical thinking skills;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex matters in a concise and meaningful way;
• Proven ability to research and write professionally in English, particularly in drafting private placement memorandums and prospectuses in English;
• Flexible, comfortable with ambiguity and dynamically shifting priorities, deadlines, and demands;
• Experience in working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with limited resources;
• Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-motivated and quick-study mentality; able to multi-task and manage own workload with limited supervision;
• Passionate about customers and deliver great communication to users;
• Methodical, detail-oriented, and highly organized;
• Strategic, visionary but also excellent in execution