About the job Chief Financial Officer (Hospitality and F&B)
Chief Financial Officer will be responsible to planning, handling, and managing all the finance activities of company. This position will report directly to CEO.
· Managing the process for financial forecasting and budget
· Creating financial planning
· Creating financial report of company
· Maintaining investor relations and pitching to the investor
· Handling accounting, finance and tax
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university.
· Experienced in handling investor.
· Have min. 10 years of experience in the related field.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Fluent in English both written and oral.