About the job National Sales Manager (Medical Device)
This position will report directly to the President Director and is responsible for leading and further developing sales team in East or West Area both based in Jakarta.
· Sales team management by building, using and developing effective sales follow up tools/dash boards in order to execute the corporate sales strategy: including but not limited to follow up of: sales prospects pipeline, existing users satisfaction/relation, area potential development analysis and new account acquisition, promotion strategy per business unit and per area.
· Regular business prospects review, to analyze, to coach and to orient the sales team towards efficient strategy to close orders in the short term and to generate new prospects in for the medium/long term.
· Budget and cost control including reporting.
· Management and development of high level relationship with key hospital management and KOL.
· Negotiation with high-level executive of high value medical equipment deals.
· At least 5 years of medical device sales manager experience with a high performance – Investment medical equipment will be a plus.
· Solid knowledge of Medical Equipment market place and industry business opportunities.
· Strong leadership and demonstrated ability to manage a diverse sales team;
· Management skills: ability to get people moving towards a specific task;
· Strategy development and project management skills;
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, customers and suppliers
· Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office