About the job Technical Architect (Front End) / Health Tech
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the prominent Health Tech company that is looking for Technical Architect (Front End) position.
Technical Architects are technical leaders who are responsible for driving technology & engineering good practices. We are a growing rapidly & constantly improving organisation. We seek very high levels of ownership in all individuals, especially roles like this - ownership of systems and their impact on the entire eco-system. Going beyond your role & contributing to making the organisation & business better is an expectation.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Partner with business, product, and engineering leaders to define technology architecture. Be comfortable working directly with Directors in ensuring the overall success of the projects and initiatives.
· Review solution designs to determine their technical viability; ensure their relevance to the business goals
· Define and influence technology roadmap. Help teams to deliver robust solutions consistently and guide engineering teams toward a common methodology/standardization.
· Experiment/Champion the adoption of the latest and relevant technology trends.
· Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
· Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
· Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above, constantly thinking about improving the technology use and driving engineering excellence within the teams are your responsibilities.
· Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
● At least 12+ years of experience in software development and architecture.
● Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment with a passion for user experience
● Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, UX, Product, and dependent tech teams(define and consume REST APIs)
Demonstrated deep technical expertise in developing and maintaining in at least one or more of the following
areas (and familiarity/experience with one more area other than the core area
of expertise would definitely be a plus):
a) Android (Java/Kotlin)
b) IOS (Objective-C/Swift)
c) Web (Angular/React/Vue JS/TS)
● Demonstrated experience in platformisation of the requirements into SDKs.
● Demonstrated experience in optimizing the performance, reliability, and usability of CI pipeline
● Metrics-driven and obsessed with NFRs (Performance, security, et.al) and recommending/developing toolsets for the same.
● Good knowledge of new frameworks, platform trends in the space of Mobile and Web applications, (Incl. MicroFrontend, Micro-Apps platform(SuperApp), Templatizing common patterns of architecture) as per area of specialization
● Able to solve complex, multi-dimensional problems and deal comfortably with abstraction/fuzzy problems resulting in a robust, highly-scalable, and well-architected solution.
● Must have excellent fire-fighting skills during outages, while maintaining a calm and composed posture.
● Be the technical face in representing the company to the outside world via blogs, presenting in forums/industry events, etc.
● Must have excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills (Must be a team player)
● Excellent mentoring skills - Be the technical mentor to your team(s).
● Contribute to the overall hiring process of the company in enabling the hiring of best technical talent and maintain the highest standards for technical hiring.
● Knowledge/experience working with one or more cloud platforms (AWS/GCP) would be a plus.
● Prior experience working with startups which scaled rapidly would be a plus.