About the job Principal Engineer (Front End) / Health Tech
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the prominent Health Tech company that is looking for Engineering Manager (Back End) position.
Principle Engineering will be responsible for handling all the technical system. This position will report directly to the Director of Engineering.
- Identify problem patterns and issues for refactoring and redesigning areas of ownership
- Troubleshoot dependent systems/sub-systems effectively
- Identify the right coding paradigm for a given context
- Improve coding standard across the team
- Provide input for end to end functional test coverage for the product
- Enable platformization wherever applicable
- Play an instrumental role in the selection of tech stack and technology choices for the team
- Ability to plan projects (scoping, risk mitigation, dependency management, prioritization, estimation, success criteria, metrics management) effectively
- Create formal mentoring plans for the growth of an engineer(s) in assigned competencies
- Passionate about Android Platform
- Applying solid CS & OO design principles when building apps
- Expert level java experience and android application development experience
- Ability to architect solutions from scratch as well as jump in & refactor large existing code base
- Have an eye for elegant mobile UX. Strong understanding of UI design principles.
- Experience is multi-threaded programming
- Experience in writing apps that work well in resource-constrained device.
- Understanding of SQL databases & memory-mapped object store
- Familiarity with Unit test case
- B.E/B.Tech in CS or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS apps to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI / UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, bitbucket
- Familiarity with continuous integration