About the job FP&A Senior Manager (Tech Unicorn)
We are recruiting on behalf of one of Unicorn Startup companies in Indonesia and they are looking Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis would play an integral role in forecasting and planning, financial reporting, company goal-setting, and strategic finance analyses, all while helping the company achieve its mission.
- Become business partner to business unit leaders to collaborate, gather, and analyse the requirements from financial point of view for any new business creation and/or any changes to the existing business, and analyse the performance trends to provide actionable insights to leadership and department leads.
- Manage long term business planning, annual budgeting, and periodical forecast updates. Own components of operating model, which is used to plan headcount, cash flow and other costs, as well as thorough understanding of all profit and loss components, including balance sheet items.
- Support in defining business planning guidelines, timeline, key assumptions, and standard templates.
- Develop and maintain business plan booklet and other budget-related reports and documentation.
- Prepare presentations, manage, and develop regular reporting process (yearly, quarterly, or monthly) to generate timely, reliable, and transparent management reports for our Board of Directors, investors, shareholders, and senior management to ensure key stakeholders are knowledgeable and equipped with information to support them in making decision in defining the comapny’s growth.
- Analyse company’s operating and financial performance against budget and forecast, identify key variances, and provide support for corrective actions. Coordinate periodical business review meetings and review budget change requests to arrange necessary budget change process if required.
- Drive the analysis and preparation of Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A) periodically as part of the SEC regulatory submission, including any analysis as required for quarterly disclosure.
- Establish and maintain an effective performance management system: provide effective support in setting operating and financial targets for the financial year in consistence to Group strategy and long-term business plans.
- Partner cross-functionally with our Business Intelligence, Partner Analytics, and Revenue Operations teams to ensure the company is guided by a data-driven framework.
- Lead ad hoc and special projects aimed at improving operational and financial process efficiently and effectively to support key business decisions; build detailed financial models for scenario planning.
- Ensure compliance with the FP&A policies and procedures, as well as develop proposal aimed at enhancing standards and increasing accuracy and efficiency of the Finance planning process.
- Partner with leadership to set company-wide annual and quarterly quantitative goals as part of the company’s ongoing goal-setting process (OKRs).
- More than 10 years’ experience with combination of financial planning & analysis, accounting, auditor, investment, consulting, and/or corporate finance.
- Excel mastery (or technical concept) and proven experience in building strong and insightful financial models and quantitative analysis, paired with critical thinking and sound business judgement.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen, translating to the ability to analyse complex business problems and develop processes and frameworks to help the company scale in the next phase of growth.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate and bridge the financial and technology concepts to – and to effectively collaborate with – all colleagues and stakeholders who do not necessarily have accounting/finance/technology backgrounds.
- Experience in US listed company and familiar with Asia-based operating company.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritise, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Willing to roll-up-the-sleeves and maintain action-oriented mindset to have an impact in a fast-paced, rapidly changing growth environment.
- Has a passion for how the finance function can transform the strategy, accountability and operations of the Company as a whole.
- Strong project management office skill to initiate, design, plan and execute multiple projects according to the business needs, including improvement projects, from commercial/business and finance team.
- More than 6 years of people management experience.