About the job Buyer
Luxclusif is a fashion tech company that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell preowned goods through innovation and technology. We are the main global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses, with offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan and the Philippines.
For the last seven years, our multinational team embraced challenges together, operating as a single unit every step of the way. As a result we solidified our market position with triple digits % growth in 2020, and are set yet to a faster pace in 2021.
Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition and motivation. We foster curiosity by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
Are you ready to join us?
About the Team
The Merchandise Team is responsible to search and acquire the pre-loved items by liaising with suppliers and internally within Luxclusif. Reporting to the Lead Buyer, you will be implementing our procurement strategy, fetcing for the most sellable items and making quality & data-driven buying decisions.
About the Role
Your main responsabilities include:
- Product Selection from B2B and B2C suppliers, making sure that items procured closely follow our internal "BuyList" and Buying directions
- During selection ensure price competitiveness while ensuring profit margins (by benchmarking selected items and using data tools to support buying decision)
- Process all the product data received from the supplier to complete the required info for the purchase order creation.
- Ensure continuous in-flow of stock that are relevant and saleable, through maintaining healthy relationship with them
- Review product information and condition before deciding the base selling price for the item.
- For consignment items, ensure products availability from supplier, secure sold items and mitigate cancellations.
You graduated in Fashion, Business or Marketing (or similar) and you are an experienced buyer (at least 2 years). You love fashion, know all about trends and luxury brands, and your English skills are amazing.
- Critical Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Decision making
- Detail Oriented;
- Team Work.