About the job Head of Trade-in / Buyback
Luxclusif is a fashion tech company that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell preowned goods through innovation and technology. We are the main global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses, with offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, the US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
For the last seven years, our multinational team embraced challenges together, operating as a single unit every step of the way. As a result, we solidified our market position with triple digits % growth in 2020, and are set yet to a faster pace in 2021.
Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition and motivation. We foster curiosity by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
Are you ready to join us?
About the Team
The account management unit is responsible to boost the relationships with our partners! Their priority is to seek opportunities to develop and manage our client's business with marketing campaigns and good growth strategy tools. Our main customers are a reference in the resale industry (ie. The Real Real, Vestiaire Collective, Reebonz, Farfetch, etc).
About the Role
- Pitch and acquire new brands and retailers to be enrolled on our buyback/trade-in program;
- Negotiating and maintaining SLAs and success metrics with partners;
- Coordinating a team of account managers that ensure all the operational parts of the program while ensuring partner and final customer satisfaction;
- Managing the integration of partners in close collaboration with the Product and Engineering teams;
- Draft strategies to improve the relevance of submissions;
- Be a driver of continuous improvement and innovation with Trade-in.
You are graduated in Management (or similar). You have 5 years of work experience in Management roles for e-commerce and/or retail companies. You are an expert on the fashion retail industry and you understand how it's linked to different functional areas. You have amazing interpersonal skills and you are ready to work collaboratively.
- Problem Solving
- Account Manager;
- Team Work.