About the job Lead Curator
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world’s largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
About the Team
The Merchandise Team is responsible to search and acquire the pre-loved items by liaising with suppliers and internally within Luxclusif. As a Lead Curator will be supervising the Curation team, driving sales through making the best selections and stock allocation.
About the Role
The Lead Curator will oversee Curation Team and ensure the best sell-through rate for our stock
• Supervise curation needs and implement actions to achieve the weekly targets
• Close alignment with Sales Account Managers to understand client needs and support sales initiatives
• Promote a healthy inventory by working closely with Operations, Sales and Analytics teams to best allocate our stocks
• Liquidation stock monitoring and creating strategies to reduce aging stock
• Create a learning environment and establish individual development plans.
• Monitor team's progress.
• Identifies best practices and promotes them,
• Initiate or engage projects leading to process optimization.
You graduated in Fashion, Management/Business (or similar) and you have a Merchandise background (at least 3 years). You love fashion, know all about trends and luxury brands paired with strong analytical skills to enhance your decision-making. Experience in fashion retail or eCommerce companies is preferred, and your English skills are amazing!
- People development.
- Orientation Objectives and Results;
- Critical Thinking;
- Planning & Organization;
- Team Work.