About the job Service Manager
Luxclusif is a preowned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world’s largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, the US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation, and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model – in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability – all in one.
About the Team
The R&D team is responsible for building up a suitable software solution for different clients that allows them to liquidate their products. The R&D team structure is combined by both Manila and Porto members, as we are now creating a new tech hub in Portugal. The Product Design team is still small so this means your impact and growth will be huge! Ready to join the resale revolution?
About the Role
- Manage all aspects of IT support services including laptops running Windows 10 and Apple Mac OS X;
- Provide brilliant server and desktop technical support both physically and remotely.
- Enforce IT processes and procedures.
- Support end-users in the office for all IT issues and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain the existing PCs and peripherals to standards by performing upgrades, new installations and carrying out routine procedures.
- Assist in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Constructing positive communication within the departments ensuring content and materials are reflective and consistent.
- Assure that all documentation is up-to-date and if necessary
You have experience in an IT role (or similar) and you are able to take directions working with limited supervision as well as apply your own initiatives, to come up with new ideas to further improve the level of service delivered to users.
- Google Mail for business, FTP clients, and a variety of web browsers.
- Jira software
- HTML, JS, Css and some content management system (desirable requisition).
- Experience in handover knowledge between development/support
- Knowledge of SQL, PHP, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ITI, is welcome.
- Problem Solving;
- Communication (English is mandatory);
- Planning & Organization;