About the job Buyer
Luxclusif is a pre owned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world's largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
Reporting to the Lead Buyer, you will be implementing our procurement strategy, buying the most sellable items.
Using a creative mindset with a brand focus, ensuring buylist recommendations are met, consulting market trends and according to the allocated budget.
Merchandise team is responsible for the intake of all new merchandise into the company. Our merchandise and buying decisions have a huge company-wide effect and are fundamental for company success. The Merchandise team structure is combined by both Filipino, Portuguese and Chinese members and we do interact a lot with Japan market as well.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Your main responsibilities include:
- Product Selection from B2B and B2C suppliers, making sure that items procured closely follow our internal "BuyList" and Buying directions;
- During selection, ensure price competitiveness while ensuring profit margins (by benchmarking selected items and using data tools to support buying decision);
- Ensure continuous in-flow of stock that are relevant and saleable;
- Ensure product matching of SKU purchased, Review product information and condition;
- Support on providing the base selling price for the item.
WHO YOU ARE
- You graduated in Fashion, Business or Marketing (or similar) and you are starting your career in the fashion industry (at least 1 year experience);
- You have a flair for fashion, know all about trends and luxury brands, and your English skills are amazing;
- Ensure experience in a Handbag/Accessory product focused role.