About the job Merchandise Pricing Specialist
Luxclusif is a pre owned luxury fashion tech company, that enables brands and retailers to buy & sell used goods through innovation and technology. We have developed a unique Resale as a Service solution utilized by the world's largest retailers, and are also a global distributor (B2B player) of pre-owned luxury fashion for businesses. We currently have offices and warehouses in Portugal, Estonia, US, China, Japan, and the Philippines.
In December 2021, Luxclusif became part of the FARFETCH Group family of companies, which will help guide evolution and growth in this next chapter of our journey. Luxclusif upholds transparency, excellence, ambition, motivation and teamwork as its core values.
We foster curiosity, by continuously providing our team members with avenues to explore, experiment, innovate and disrupt the current luxury resale model in a nutshell, that is our essence.
Tech resale, circular economy & sustainability all in one.
You will be in charge of the accurate implementation of Merchandise Pricing strategy. You will be working close to the Buying team, ensuring that product cost is enough to allow profitability, and together with Business Managers you will work towards price competitiveness and consistency.
The merchandise team is responsible for the intake of all new merchandise into the company. Our merchandise and buying decisions have a huge company-wide effect and are fundamental for company success. The Merchandise team structure is combined by both Filipino and Portuguese members, and we do interact a lot with Japan market as well.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Daily price new items in our inventory.
- Conduct price benchmarks, helping us to build an accurate resale value database.
- Build and share a knowledge and best practices regarding pricing.
WHO YOU ARE
- You graduated in Economics, Business or Engineering (or similar) and you have experience on Pricing or Buying roles (at least 3 years).
- Proficiency in using Google Sheets (or excel).
- You have a flair for fashion, know all about trends and luxury brands, and worked in fashion retail business before.
- Your English is very clear and rich, and you know how to make amazing Data presentations.